ODM Original Factory Manufacturer Marine Oil Hose From FPSO Tanker
Standards and Specifications
Floating oil and marine hoses are designed and produced in full accordance to OCIMF standards. These products are also subjected to manufacturing and testing requirements dictated by ISO 9000:2001 quality standards.
Rated working pressure
The floating hoses will have an RWP of not less than 15 bar. 19 bar and 21 bar hoses are also available if specified by the customer. They are suitable for operation at an internal pressure from minus 0.85 bar to the RWP.
The lining of the floating oil hose is made using an elastomer and fabric suitable for continuous operation at a flow velocity of 21m/s.
Resistance to Temperature, Oil products and Aging
For electrically continuous hose, a low resistance connection will be provide by the copper wire and helix steel wire.
1. Independent foam floating casing to prevent water absorption
2. Outer layer with excellent resistance to abrasion, UV, aging and corrosive environments
3. Easy installation and less maintenance
4. Customized steel flanges are available
1. NBR compound synthetic rubber hose
2. Reinforcement: high tensile strength fabrics with helix steel wire