One End Reinforced Submarine Hose With Collars Crude Oil Transport Usage
Zebung OCIMF offshore marine hoses are produced according to OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum) standards. We specialize in the manufacturing and supply of marine and oil hoses with single and double carcass designs for floating hoses and submarine hoses.
We are currently developing double carcass floating hoses, and double carcass submarine hoses with leak detection devices.
1. Inner layer: NBR compound synthetic rubber
2. Reinforcement: high tensile strength fabrics with helix steel wire
3. Cover: CR synthetic rubber
4. Ideal working temperature: -25 to 82℃
5. Safety factor: 5:1
Minimum bending radius
Standards and Specifications
Zebung single carcass hoses are designed and produced in full accordance to OCIMF standards. These products are also subjected to manufacturing and testing requirements dictated by ISO 9000:2001 quality standards.
Rated working pressure
The oil hoses have a RWP of at least 15 bar. 19 bar and 21 bar hoses are also available if specified by the customer. They are suitable for operation at an internal pressure from minus 0.85 bar to the RWP.
The linings of Zebung submarine hoses are constructed from elastomers and fabrics suitable for continuous operation at a flow velocity of 21m/s.
Resistance to Temperature, Oil products and Aging
The submarine hoses are suitable for use with crude oil and liquid petroleum products from -20℃ to 82℃, and an aromatic hydrocarbon content no greater than 50% by volume.
A low resistance connection will be provide with a copper wire and helix steel wire.
1. These hoses are suitable for transporting crude oil and liquid petroleum products. They feature a working temperature range from -20℃ to 82℃, the content of aromatic hydrocarbon in crude oil should not exceed 50%. Used for oil delivering between tanker and tanker, tanker and an offshore oilfield, tanker and yard, also used in submarine oil delivery .
2. Rated working pressure is more than 15 bar, and it can be customized for 19 bar and 21 bar ratings according to customer requirements.
3. The inner layer of the marine hose is designed for a flow rate of 21m/s. If the flow rate is more than 21m/s, the hose has to be customized to accommodate the increased load.
4. The length of offshore marine hose is provided with 10.7m and 12.2m, the tanker hose is offered at the length of 9.1m.
5. The length tolerance of the hose is 1% of the standard length, the permanent elongation should not exceed 0.7%, and the provisional elongation should not exceed 2.5%.